I realize that even though I've been writing in this space for almost nine years (nine years!) I don't often write much about myself. I suppose that's a sign of being terribly introverted, which I am, but I also tend to consider myself a bit of a social introvert, as I'm not crazy about being alone either. I'm not sure if that's even really a category?! But let's pretend it is. So today I will share with you, ten random things about myself:
1. I'm an extremely organized person. If I don't stay organized, I just can't function very well.
2. My favorite dinner is vegan Thai food.
3. Coffee is the way to my heart. But anyone who knows me probably already knows that.
4. Followed very closely by shoes. Amazing shoes are also the way to my heart.
5. I was a film student and am a huge movie buff. Some of my favorite memories are after we got married, Kenji would find all these foreign films and cult classics and we'd stay up all night watching them projected on our living room wall.
6. I love playing volleyball.
7. I'm super eco-conscious and put a lot of effort into raising my family in a small ecological footprint. I'm pretty sure Kenji considers me a hippie.
8. I would love to go to Tahiti.
9. I pray the rosary several times a day. And always at least once when on an airplane.
10. I'm a bit of an eternal optimist. I always tend to focus on the positives in life, because that's just the way I see things. It doesn't mean there aren't hard things too, but I think perspective is everything.